- No sunbathing or sun beds
- Avoid Swimming
- Do not have a hot bath or shower
- Do not use any perfumed products on areas waxed.
- Do not apply any self tan or makeup on areas waxed.
- Avoid touching the area.
- Avoid tight clothing.
- Avoid heavy exercise.
- Exfoliate 2-3 times a week to prevent ingrown hairs and always moisturise afterwards.
- Avoid putting contact lenses in for the rest of the day.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Avoid heat treatments.
- Avoid applying make up immediately after treatments.
Manicures & Pedicures
- Always wear gloves when cleaning, gardening or washing up.
- Apply cuticle oil twice a day.
- Apply hand cream every day.
- Apply foot cream every evening.
- Use a foot file and exfoliating scrub to keep hard skin under control.
- Follow the product recommendations of your therapist.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid swimming for 12 hours.
- Do not apply makeup for the rest of the day.
- To keep skin at its best have regular facials every 4-6 weeks.
- Increase your water intake.
- Avoid stimulants like Tea, Coffee & Alcohol.
- Take it easy!
Book an Appointment